Peanut Butter Frosted Cupcakes
Makes 8 Servings
8 Chocolate Cupcakes
1 Cup (2 Sticks) Room Temperature Unsalted Butter
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3 - 4 Cups Confectioner’s Sugar
8 Mini Chocolate & Peanut Butter Candies
1. Cream butter with mixer.
2. Add vanilla and peanut butter and beat until well mixed.
3. Mix in confectioner’s sugar one cup at a time until frosting is desired consistency.
4. Unwrap chocolate cupcakes.
5. Using gallon freezer bag, fill with frosting and zip top closed. Cut one corner of bag and pipe frosting onto the cupcakes.
6. Top cupcakes with candy sprinkles and garnish with mini chocolate & peanut butter candies.