Star Crunch® Turkeys
Makes 12 Servings
- 12 Little Debbie® Star Crunch® Cookies
- 24 Candy Eyes
- 12 Candies for Beaks
- 12 Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- 24 Candy Coated Chocolates for Feet
- 1 Tub Microwaveable Melting Chocolate
- Candy corn
- Red Licorice
12 Wooden Skewers
12 Colorful Lollipop Sticks
1. Unwrap Little Debbie® Star Crunch® cookies. Run skewer into side of cookie. Cover skewers with lollipop sticks.
2. Melt chocolate. Flip cookies over. Spread chocolate across top edge with butter knife. Arrange candy corn on chocolate to give the turkeys feathers. Allow to set.
3. Push candy eyes into side of peanut butter cups. Frost candy beak onto end of cup.
4. Turn cookies back over. Daub chocolate onto center of cookie and place peanut butter cup beaks on top. Place strips of red licorice onto beaks for wattles using chocolate to hold in place.
5. Daub chocolate onto bottom edges of cookies. Place candy feet on the melted chocolate. When all chocolate is set, arrange in basket or festive Fall bowl with floral foam topped by straw.