Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Creme Pies
If you need a quick, no-cook dessert for a kid-friendly snack, give our delicious Peanut Butter Creme Pies a try in this Little Debbie creation! Peanut butter creme is sandwiched between home-style peanut butter cookies and then dipped in smooth chocolate and topped with fun sprinkles. Your kids will want to help you out by decorating the cookies for parties or a bake sale, too! Give these deliciously fun Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Creme Pies a try!
Makes 8 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Big Pack Peanut Butter Creme Pies
1 16-oz. Package Microwaveable Melting Chocolate
1 16-oz. Package Microwaveable White Melting Chocolate
Seasonal Candy Sprinkles
Seasonal Colors of Cookie Decorating Icing
- Unwrap each Peanut Butter Creme Pie.
- Melt each chocolate flavor according to the directions on the package.
- Dip 3 creme pies into chocolate halfway, and dip the other 3 creme pies into white chocolate halfway.
- Before the chocolate sets, decorate with seasonal sprinkles.
- After the chocolate sets, finish decorating with cookie icing.
- Serve immediately.