Double Chocolate Mini Donuts Dump Cake
Ready for a fun dessert night? “Donut” even think twice about making this delicious Double Chocolate Mini Donut Dump Cake! A tongue twister name for a yummy decadent chocolate experience, your family and friends will be hooked after one bite! Using simple ingredients like chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and sweetened condensed milk, make this easy, no-bake treat for family game night, a summer BBQ or for your friends on the weekend. You can even change it up using your favorite mixed and matched sauces! Grab a bag of Double Chocolate Mini Donuts tonight and enjoy!
Makes 12 Servings
1 Bag Little Debbie Double Chocolate Mini Donuts
1 14oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Bottle Caramel Sauce
1 Bottle Chocolate Sauce
1 16oz Tub of Whipped Topping
1. Line 8x8 dish with staggered lines of mini donuts.
2. Pour sweetened condensed milk over donuts.
3. Let sit for 5 minutes, then pour 3-4 tablespoons of chocolate sauce and 3-4 tablespoons of caramel topping on top of donuts.
4. Spread evenly and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Remove from refrigerator and spread thawed whipped topping evenly over donuts.
6. Add swirls of caramel and chocolate topping along with crumbled donut pieces to decorate your cake.
7. Chill for a remaining 30 minutes and serve.
Mix and match different sauces to create your own spin!