Fancy Cakes® Snowmen
Delicious, delightful and decadent, Little Debbie Fancy Cakes take center stage in this Christmastime treat! Using only a few ingredients, you and your kids can create the ultimate winter wonderland snack. Easy and no-cook, your kids and their friends will have oodles of fun creating their own snowmen. Try making Fancy Cakes snowmen as a fun Christmas party dessert!
Makes 5 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Fancy Cakes
1 Bag Shredded Coconut
1 Tube White Chocolate Cookie Decorating Icing
1 Tube Chocolate Cookie Decorating Icing
10 Mini Chocolate Coated Candies
5 Orange Candies for Noses
Fruit Flavored Candy Twists
- Unwrap all cakes, and cut corners off rounding them slightly.
- Using the picture as your guide - on 5 individual cakes, frost milk chocolate candies on for eyes, the orange candies for noses and dot frosting on for mouth. For hair, frost the top with white icing and add the shredded coconut pieces. Allow icing to set.
- Slice licorice into coal buttons, and on the remaining 5 cakes, frost buttons onto them as shown in the picture.
- Trim licorice into snowmen arms, and push into sides of cakes as shown in the picture.
- Stand the cakes with coal buttons on their sides to form bottoms of snowmen. Frost the top edge with white icing, and set the snowmen's heads on top.
- Trim fruit twists into scarves, and wrap around snowmen's necks. Frost in place layers with frosting as shown.