Winter Wonderland Trifle
Winter Wonderland days are not complete without this festive trifle. Make this treat to enjoy by the fire or as you unwrap presents under the Christmas tree. Made with vanilla pudding, fresh raspberries, Gingerbread Cookies and your favorite Little Debbie® Christmas Tree Cakes®! This easy no-bake treat is great for your office party or for your ugly Christmas sweater party. It’s a perfect shareable dessert that everyone will be holly jolly about!
Makes 10-15 Servings
2 Cartons Little Debbie Gingerbread Cookies*
2 Cartons Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes (Van.)*
2 4-oz. Packages Vanilla Pudding
1 Container Whipped Topping, Thawed
1 Container Fresh Raspberries, Cleaned
- Prepare vanilla pudding according to directions on the carton.
- Crush 1 carton of Gingerbread Cookies and layer the bottom of the trifle bowl.
- Using the picture as your guide, arrange whole Gingerbread Cookies, alternating with Christmas Tree Cakes, around the side of the dish.
- Break up the leftover Christmas Tree Cakes into bite-sized pieces, and cover the bottom of the dish with a single layer.
- Spoon half of the vanilla pudding over the cake layer and top with raspberries.
- Continue layering with pudding, cake and raspberries.
- Top with whipped topping. Decorate with raspberries, shredded coconut and remaining cakes and cookies.
- Serve immediately.