Nutty Buddy® Pudding Pie
In need of an easy, no-bake dessert that will bring your dessert game to a new level? Your favorite Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Bar snack is used as the crust of this easy-to-make pudding pie. Mixed with vanilla pudding, delicious cream cheese, and tasty peanut butter, this dessert is filled with lots of scrumptious flavors that will have your whole family asking for more! Try serving Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Pudding Pie as a summer cookout dessert!
Makes 12-16 Servings
2 Cartons Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Bars
2 8-oz. Blocks Cream Cheese, Softened
1 4-oz. Package Vanilla Pudding
2 Cups Peanut Butter, Chunky
2 Cups Milk
1 Cup Whipping Cream
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- Unwrap 12 (1 carton) Nutty Buddy Bars, and chop in a blender until finely crushed. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter to crushed bars and mix well.
- In a 12-inch spring form pan, press the bar mixture until the bottom is fully covered. Set aside.
- Unwrap remaining carton of Nutty Buddy Bars. Cut each bar in half and line the rim of pan with bars. Use the picture as your guide.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whip cream cheese, milk, peanut butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add whipping cream, pudding mix and vanilla extract to the cream cheese mixture. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Pour filling into crust, and chill for up to 8 hours or until mixture is firm, before serving.