Turtle Brownies Hot Fudge Sundae
How do you make a family favorite even better? By adding ice cream, of course! This easy, no-bake dessert tops Little Debbie® Turtle Brownies with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and salted caramel sauce, making this delectable snack even more of a treat. Try mixing up ice cream flavors and toppings, and be sure to tag your Little Debbie creations on social media. Any combination with Turtle Brownies is a delicious one! Great as a summer dessert, this sundae will be a hit at your next cookout.
Makes 8 Servings
2 Cartons Little Debbie Turtle Brownies
16 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
Hot Fudge Topping
Salted Caramel Sauce
- In ice cream bowls, put two scoops of ice cream.
- Unwrap each Turtle Brownie, and place on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave the brownies for 5 seconds and arrange two per bowl.
- Heat hot fudge and caramel sauce according to the directions on each jar.
- Top each sundae with hot fudge, caramel sauce, chopped pecans and/or chopped peanuts.
- Serve immediately.