Red, White and Blue Cake Pops
Easy, delicious and fun, there’s no better way to describe this Little Debbie recipe creation. Using simple ingredients like your choice of Red, White and Blue Vanilla or Chocolate Cakes, vanilla frosting, melting chocolates and patriotic decorations, the whole family can pitch in and create! Plus, it’s perfect for backyard parties and little hands to enjoy. Grab a box and start making cake pops today!
Makes 12-15 Servings
2 Cartons Red, White and Blue Cakes
8-oz. Block Cream Cheese, Softened
16-oz. Package of Microwaveable White Melting Chocolate
Seasonal Sprinkles and Frosting for Decorating
Cake Pop Sticks
- Unwrap each cake and crumble in a large bowl. Mix in the softened cream cheese until combined smooth.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and set aside on parchment-lined cookie tray. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate according to the directions on the package. Using a cake pop stick, dip each ball into melted chocolate, coating thoroughly.
- Decorate each cake pop with the seasonal sprinkles and frosting. Make it fun and festive!
- Allow chocolate to set overnight in the refrigerator.
Try this recipe with both varieties of Little Debbie® Red, White and Blue Cakes! You can also switch up the melting chocolate flavors, add food coloring or use colored dipped chocolate to add a seasonal flair. Mix and match these delicious treats for a special, sweet treat.