Totally Bananarama Split
Ready to get totally bananas with Little Debbie?! We’ve recreated a one-of-a-kind special recipe to throwback in our 60th anniversary celebration! Our Totally Bananarama Split will have the entire family ready to dig in and celebrate with our classic Little Debbie® Banana Twins®. Create this recipe for a birthday party, summer party or anytime you’re feeling groovy. It’s got something for everyone – from fresh strawberries layered in, classic banana pudding taste and of course, decadent Banana Twins that have been a classic 60 years in the baking. Go ahead, give this classic a twist and a shout!
Makes 8 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie® Banana Twins®
1 Box Vanilla Wafers
1 Small Box Instant Banana Pudding Mix
1 Carton Fresh Strawberries, Sliced
1 Fresh Banana, Peeled and Sliced
1 8oz. Container Whipped Topping, Thawed
1 Jar Strawberry Syrup
½ Cup Walnuts, Chopped
1 Jar Maraschino Cherries
- In a medium bowl, mix the banana pudding according to the package and let set in the fridge until thick.
- Unwrap each Banana Twins cake and set aside.
- Slice the strawberries and bananas. Set aside.
- Once the banana pudding is set, begin to build the layers in a 9 x 13 glass dish in the following order: vanilla wafers, banana pudding, sliced strawberries, sliced bananas, another layer of banana pudding, Banana Twins, then top with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top of the whipped topping and add a drizzle of strawberry syrup. Top off with a generous amount of maraschino cherries.
- Before serving the dessert, place in fridge or freezer for 30-45 minutes. Serve immediately.