Easy Unicorn Cakes
These sparkling strawberry unicorn cakes are so easy to make because they are no bake! Using Little Debbie Unicorn Cakes, these sweet treats can be a fun activity for your unicorn party.
Makes 8 Servings
Little Debbie Unicorn Cakes
Gold Food Coloring Mist
Pink, Blue, Purple, White and Black Buttercream Frosting
Edible Gold Glitter Dust
Wilton Piping Tips #1M #5 & #18
Food-Safe Paint Brush
- Cut the Little Debbie Unicorn Cake in half.
- Attach the two halves – one on top of each other using the white buttercream frosting.
- Pipe flowers on the top half of the unicorn cake with the pink, purple and blue buttercream frosting using tips #1M, #18.
- Roll out fondant into two small sausage shapes and taper one end.
- Next, pinch tapered ends together, and wind the fondant rolls around each other.
- Spray fondant horn with gold food coloring mist.
- Make small tear drop shapes with the white fondant for the ears. Then, with a food safe brush, dust the edible gold glitter dust in the middle of the ears.
- Place the horn and ears on top of the unicorn cake and secure with buttercream frosting.
- Pipe on unicorn eyes using black buttercream and the #5 piping tip.
Mix up the colors of the flowers and decorations using different frostings! Adding fun sprinkles will help each kid make their own unique unicorn!