Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Patch
Layered with Bat Brownies, chocolate pudding and Fall Party Cakes, these Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Patch treats couldn’t be easier to make! Fudgey, chocolatey, and oh so decadent, your kids will love this delightful yummy Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Patch dessert!
Makes 10 Servings
2 Cartons Little Debbie Bat Brownies
1 Carton Little Debbie Chocolate Fall Party Cakes
Mini Glass Jars
Wooden Craft Shingles
- Cut up the Bat Brownies into small cubes, and place cubes in the bottom of the glass jar.
- Spoon a layer of chocolate pudding on top of the brownies
- Place a cake on top of the pudding layer and top with candy pumpkins.
- Using the black marker write the words pumpkin patch on a wooden craft shingle.
- Tape a toothpick to the back of the sign, and push the sign into the cake.
For step by step images and instructions check out Party Pinching's original post here!