Easter Egg Truffles
Hoppy Easter! Celebrate springtime with our Little Debbie Egg Truffles recipe! Using delightfully sweet Vanilla Easter Basket Cakes® and simple ingredients, everyone will enjoy decorating their own unique egg that is edible! There’s no hiding that these sweet treats are perfect for Easter dinner, a fun spring party or just a Saturday activity with the kids.
Makes 12-15 Servings
2 Cartons Little Debbie® Vanilla Easter Basket Cakes
8-oz. Block Cream Cheese, Softened
16-oz. Package of Microwaveable White Melting Chocolate
Seasonal Sprinkles and Frosting for Decorating
- Unwrap each cake and crumble in a large bowl. Mix in the softened cream cheese until combined smooth.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch egg shapes and set aside on parchment-lined cookie tray. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Using 3 to 4 small bowls, melt chocolate according to the directions on the package. Add food coloring to each bowl.
- Using a spoon, carefully dip each truffle into chocolate, covering completely.
- Allow chocolate to set according to package instructions.
- Decorate each truffle with the seasonal sprinkles and frosting. Make it fun and festive!
Try this recipe with both varieties of Little Debbie® Easter Basket Cakes! You can also switch up the melting chocolate flavors or use colored dipped chocolate to add a seasonal flair. Mix and match these delicious treats for a special, sweet treat.