Oatmeal Creme Pie Campfire Cookies
Gather round the campfire, and enjoy these scrumptiously fun no-bake Campfire Cookies. Oatmeal Creme Pies are topped with icing, chocolate logs and gummy bear flames to keep your mini marshmallows toasted! Assembling these treats is almost as fun as eating them. Make a batch of Campfire Cookies for an evening around the bonfire or as an afternoon snack.
Makes 12 Servings
1 Carton Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies
1 7-oz. Pouch Green Cookie Icing
1 Package (or 36 total) Chocolate Chew Rolls
1 4-oz. Package of Gummy Bears
1 Package (or 36 total) Mini Marshmallows
1 Package (or 36 total) Pretzel Sticks
Lighter or Matches
- Unwrap each Oatmeal Creme Pie and set aside.
- Using the green cookie icing, create a layer of grass for your campfire to sit on.
- Unwrap the chocolate chews, and place in a triangular arrangement on top of the green icing.
- Using red, yellow and orange gummy bears, fill your fire pit. The gummy bears can be cut into smaller pieces for a more realistic texture.
- Place a mini marshmallow at the end of each pretzel stick.
- Align the toasting marshmallows around the fire, sticking the pretzel stick into the icing and cookie for stability and resting the marshmallows against each other in the center.
- If desired, carefully light marshmallows with a lighter or match.
- Enjoy immediately!